Generic Zombie Shooter
Generic Zombie Shooter is a simple top-down shoot 'em up game where the only objective is to kill
as many zombies as you can.
If you find any errors, the built-in error catching system will provide you with details on how to report
the problem to me.
- WASD - Movement
- Mouse - Aim
- Left Click/Hold - Fire equipped weapon.
- 1 - Select Popgun (Handgun) and... minorly annoy your enemy?
- 2 - Select Rooty Tooty Point & Shooty (Assault Rifle). Decorate the grass with zombie parts.
- 3 - Select Boomstick (Shotgun). Perform experimental surgery on the undead.
- 4 - Select the Flammenwerfer (Flamethrower). It werfs flammen...
- 5 - Select Hand Eggs (Grenades) and turn those zombies into a fine paste.
- 6 - Select Flip-Flops (Landmines) and lure the zombie hordes to their doom.
- 7 - Select Shiny Sticks (Flares) and... light up the zombie's hideous faces?
- 8 - Select Laser Wire and cut the oncoming horde to ribbons!
- 9 - Select Turret for some much-needed assistance against the undead.
- 0 - Select Big Red Button and... hmm, what does it do?
- Mouse Scroll Wheel - Quick Select Weapons (Up = Left, Down = Right)
- B - Open/Close Weapons Store
- T - Open/Close Experience Screen
- P - Pause Game
Generic Zombie Shooter is distributed under the GNU Public License. For a copy of the license, go here.
Click Launch to start the game. You must have Java 1.6+ installed to play.